- SAPERE (Society for the Advancement of Philosophical Enquiry and Reflection in Education). The educational charity that co-ordinates training, journals, conferences and developments in Philosophy for Children in the UK.
- IAPC (Institute for the Advancement of Philosophy for Children) Formed in 1974 as part of Montclair State University, its mission has been to develop a complete curriculum in elementary and secondary school philosophy.
- ICPIC (International Council for Philosophical Inquiry with Children) The objective of ICPIC is to strengthen communications among those in different parts of the world who are engaged in philosophical inquiry with children.
- TPM (The Philosophers Magazine on the Internet) Articles, Philosophy cafe, and much more.>
- childrenthinking promotes Philosophy With Children (PWC) in schools in the UK and provides support and training in the area of Philosophy with Children.
- Manorbier School, Pembrokeshire, Interactive philosophy website. Manorbier Primary school
- Creative Corner, Tuckswood First School in Norwich with P4C core to Curriculum planning
- Kingsbrook Secondary School P4C website
- SOPHIA – the European P4C network
- Teaching Thinking and Creativity Magazine
- Philosophy For Business
- Pathways School of Philosophy